Approved Replacement I-94 – December 29, 2017

Everybody would prefer to apply for a green card in the U.S. rather than applying for an Immigrant Visa in their native country. But an applicant usually must prove that they were lawfully admitted to the U.S. What happens if you lost your I-94? You may need to request a replacement.