Approved Request for Replacement Arrival Document – February 21, 2018

It is often necessary to prove a lawful admission to the U.S. in order to be granted adjustment of status (green card). But what if you lost your passport and proof of arrival? It may be possible to request replacement documents, which can lead to a green card.